Get Ready for Small Business Saturday®
Now that fall is officially here, it's time to start thinking about the holiday season. Many small business owners are gearing up for the busiest time of year, which includes Small Business Saturday on November 24th.
Founded by American Express in 2010 to help strengthen local economies, Small Business Saturday has become a holiday tradition. It's part of a nationwide Shop Small® Movement dedicated to uniting communities and supporting all kinds of small businesses. From the corner store to your favorite diner to a trendy online boutique, it's unique small businesses that help local communities stay vibrant.
Clearent is proud to join American Express again this year to support Small Business Saturday.
November 24th will be here before you know it, so we'd like to share some ideas to help you get ready:
- Let your customers know that you plan to participate in Small Business Saturday. Visit ShopSmall.com/Participate for free promotional assets, such as ready-made social posts, to show your support.
- Transform your store on November 24th. American Express offers free merchandise while supplies last to help your business make an impression. Don't wait — apply for Small Business Saturday merchandise today at ShopSmall.com/Participate. Terms apply.
- Connect with your community. Contact your local chamber of commerce to see how your business can participate in Small Business Saturday events and promotions.
- If you accept American Express® Cards, your business could get recommended to potential customers. In 2017, over 15 million people received recommendations on whereto shop.* Learn more here.
- You can also help attract more customers by displaying signage on your storefront or website. You'll show Card Members you accept American Express and that you're ready for their business. Get your free signage at americanexpress.com/signage.
If you don't currently accept American Express Cards, we can help. With the OptBlue® program, we provide easy processing and fast payment, and we set your rate for all your card brands, including American Express. This means you'll get competitive rates, plus we don't add extra surcharges, which keeps your rates low.
Join us on November 24th to celebrate Small Business Saturday. It's a great way to reach new customers and promote your business
* Based on an analysis of American Express merchant recommendations in 2017.