Order a New 4G Terminal Today
Make Sure You Can Continue Accepting Payments
Our wireless provider is shutting down the 3G network that powers your credit card terminal. Order a new terminal today so you can continue accepting payments.
Upgrade to the Dejavoo Z9
The Dejavoo Z9 is an affordable solution for merchants looking for a secure, portable payment device.
To upgrade to this new 4G device, complete the form to order a new Dejavoo Z9 mobile terminal for $479. In order for the SIM card to enable the terminal to connect wirelessly to a cellular network, a monthly fee of $8.00 applies. You will see both charges on your next monthly statement.
Dejavoo Z9 Features & Benefits
With the versatility of using the GPRS data networks or connecting to a Wi-Fi network this is the perfect combination for any mobile merchant. No Wi-Fi available? Use the GPRS networks. Wi-Fi accessible? Save data usage and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Uses multiple data networks for unbeatable 4G coverage
- Accept EMV and NFC contactless payments, as well as traditional magnetic stripe cards
- Customers can also pay with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Wallet, Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass
- Bright 3.5” LCD touch screen so your customers can sign electronically right on the screen
- USB-C charging capability allows for more flexible charging opportunities
- Enhanced, more powerful battery for improved and longer performance
- Integrated printer with graphical capabilities eliminates the need for additional receipt-printing equipment
- 128MB of flash memory and 64MB of DDR RAM with a 400MHz high-speed microprocessor
Order New 4G Terminal
By clicking “Submit” you are agreeing to purchase a new credit card terminal. You will be billed a one-time cost of $479.00 for each terminal as well as a monthly fee of $8.00 per terminal which covers the cost to connect wirelessly to a cellular network.
Prefer Accept Payments Online?
Get the Clearent Virtual Terminal Free!
The Clearent Virtual Terminal is a web-based solution that is easy to use and works without software or traditional credit card terminals. The best part is that there are no additional monthly fees like there are with typical wireless terminals!
For more information, please see the email we sent with details about what’s happening to your 3G terminal.